Episode 50: Duck Five Ways

The latest video is about nose-to-tail cooking, or in this case beak-to-tail cooking.  Learn how to take ducks and make confit, sausage, rillette, stock, pâté and prosciutto.  Check out the recipes for all the goods.

Featured Blog Entry:Food Inc. interview

14 responses to “Episode 50: Duck Five Ways”

1. Szabolcs Nagy says:

wow, it does seem like a lot f work, but maaan the final product looks so so good!!
    Lve the show, sharing everywhere, getting n kickstart soon:)

2. Celia says:

Dan, this was just FANTASTIC to watch, thank you! I’ve added a link from my blog to this clip!

3. Tbedell says:

Wow… I am hungry after watching. Dan you are my new hero. 🙂

4. Daniel says:

5. Anonymous says:

Can’t wait to try this with my friends! You make it look so easy….great video/recipes. Best food blog ever!

6. Anonymous says:

great and amazing job!!!…and you do it so easy ! : )

7. […] got a thought for a steep seminar formed on a “beak-to-tail” part of a web array “Perennial Plate.” He’ll be regulating each singular throw of a 25 ducks he’s systematic from Bob […]

8. […] in America: guardate quando Daniel parla delle erbe commestibili, dà la caccia alle rane oppure cuoce l’anatra in cinque modi diversi. Altri video bellissimi, con una fotografia precisa e azzecatissima: ecco i video di Elisia per […]

9. Great stuff as always. Daniel.., you’ve done this many, many times? Seems like.
    I only wish I traveled with to be your “taste commentator”. Dream on!! Love all you two do. Hey Mirra!

10. Mitch says:

Congrats on the article in Food and Wine Magazine !

11. Jen says:

This is a symphony. A pleasure to watch.

12. Sandy says:

Why so much salt and could you tell me what ingredients were in that seasoning you made?.  Thank you.

13. Tucker Yoder says:

My favorite video so far keep up the good work

14. Holly says:

This one was like watching a ballet! Fantastic!