Episode 79: Intermission: How I Spent My Vacation

We’ve been on the road for 6 months: driven 21,000 miles; taken over 8,000 pictures; filled 8 terabytes of footage; and have looped from coast to coast, north to south, and back again. Of this two person crew, one of us worked her ass off, barely slept, ate when she could, carried all the luggage and did all the laundry. The other one tweeted.  (BTW this isn’t the last video, there are many more to come)

24 responses to “Episode 79: Intermission: How I Spent My Vacation”

1. Marcus says:

Hilarious! Somebody had to tweet, it might as well have been been you Daniel.

2. Foody2 and Oliver says:

Truth is much better humor than fiction!!!!!

3. Sharon Hascall says:

Will be looking forward to our favorite show ever! We’d like to watch Perennial Plate for the rest of our lives. Much Gratitude for your efforts.

4. carpe season says:

Hilarious. I hope you can keep your eyes on the road long enough to get back to MN!

5. Lisa M says:

Ha, ha.  Glad she caught you all those times or you never would have believed it when she told you!  Good work both of you!  Mirra, you are a star too.

6. Mirra, I think this video spoke to you more than any of your others. Thanks for the laugh!

7. Jennifer Peterson says:

Ilana says- “Them don’t talk, I like when them talk.”

8. Beautifully choreographed/synced.

9. Beautiful video, guys! Here’s to more tweets to come.
    0:07 – your Osprey’s a terrific pack; I’ve put many many miles on my Aether.

10. You should submit that to Apple. Some of their best advertising without spending a penny.

11. Kevin Obsatz says:

Great photos, Mirra!

12. Hah. Glad you edited that one and not me! Love the chicken checking out the tweets.

13. Jacqui says:

Very funny, Mirra. And they said menfolk couldn’t multi task….

14. Jenny Fine says:

this is FANTASTIC!!!!!!

15. blissandvinegar says:

I have come to adore you guys. You bring joy to those who need it for all the right reasons. Can’t wait to see next season. p.s. step away from the electronic devices – just for a bit.

16. Alyce Dobyns says:

You guys are just too cute. Have surfaced from a flurry of chicken trainings and now into the chicken at festivals time. Hope all is well with yawl. Cheers, Alyce

17. Justin says:

Daniel, I just have one question. Where do you get these excellent quotes for the ends of your videos? Most of them are superb closers.